Thursday, February 14, 2013

[Sponsored]: Rara's Jewels


So, my friend has this adorable shop and i'm trying my best to help advertise it. She's one of the main people that helped inspire me to make one of my own. Anyways, introducing Rara's Jewels! A shop filled with really cute and handcrafted things!


From what I can tell, she really LOVES making bows. She pretty much makes one for every occasion/holiday! It makes her shop really unique. For example, a Halloween themed bow!


Or maybe a cute Sanrio character inspired bow (I find this one really cute ohmigosh)


Or maybe something retro-ish like the classic carebears


Or something adorable and childish


She also makes these things called perlers? I have no idea how they work but it looks pretty neat.


I swear you won't find these anywhere. Look how cute they are!


Her latest project is something I fell in love with. Jewelry made from Resin. It may look easy but honestly, this process requires a lot of trial and error to come out this perfect.


Pretty cool huh?


Well I got something special to offer you guys. If you're interested in making purchases, feel free to use my code (above) to get 15% off your entire purchase!

Please check her adorable shop out, you won't regret it and I highly recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment