Thursday, August 2, 2012

Eskinol: Skin Whitening Product


So there's this product that I've been using over 2 years. It's called Eskinol. A Filipino Product that is used to whiten the skin. It doesn't exactly change your skin color, it just makes it lighter than it was before. It doesn't work for everyone since i've mostly seen Filipinos try it and it reacts differently to other skins.

What is Eskinol? 
It's a deep facial cleanser that has an Anti-Bacterial formula that removes pimple causing dirt from the face. It also removes left over oil and make up, leaving the skin clean and soft. 

Recommended for:
I would recommend this product for people with really oily skin or prone to acne because it heals pimples quickly. There is a slight downside, it can be harsh on the skin due to the high alcohol content and may lead to redness and skin peeling. If your skin is super sensitive, please apply only to the acne affected areas! 

This product is also perfect for whitening acne scars. I used to have this dark spot on my face and I started to use this product. After a couple of weeks, it got lighter and eventually disappeared. 

Eskinol comes in different appearances and bottles so I'll be doing a review on those soon!

Here's how some of the bottles look like:





No comments:

Post a Comment