Monday, July 30, 2012

2012 Summer Haul! (Picture Heavy)


So today I went shopping. It was my first time buying make up since I don't normally wear anything. Also I was too nervous to ask my mom about it but eventually I got over it. Let me show you guys what I bought:


First thing I purchased was the NAKED 2 palette from Urban decay. 


The back shows you how they (powders?) look like and what colors there are. They had open samples so I had no real problems with seeing them. 


Here are the colors and how the inside looks. There's a picture on the back to show how the brushes that came with it, looks like and what it's for. 



Depending on the palette you purchase (1 or 2) you get a free sample of their primer or a lip gloss!


My next purchase was BB Cream from Clinique. My color is Number 3. It appears really soft and blends in really easily. 


My first make up brush!!! I bought it so that I could apply my make up easier without messing up my hands. 


So this was on my wish list. Urban Decay's Primer potion! I use it before my eye shadow and look! I comes in a new casing now.


Here's how it looks open. Pretty decent size I guess since i'm new to make up. 



So I got this for free. A make up spray. You spray it over your completed make up, so that it lasts longer. 



Lastly, I purchased more lip gloss! I love this color because it looks so natural!
I know this post wasn't much because I got home really late so I might do a review tomorrow? Or a video..when I learn how to edit them. So stick around for updates!


Oh! And here's a new top I bought. It's supposed to be strapless but I got to lazy to change so I just wore it over normally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment