Not once have I ever been to Fanime but since I constantly get invited to meet ups and from seeing cosplays so much on my blog, I finally got interested.
In some order, here's a list of cosplays I am currently planning on doing from Summer 2013- whenever c:
Adventure Time's Flame Princess.
It'd be a simple cosplay for a beginner like me because all i'd really need is an orange wig (short) and some orange skin paint. The clothing I could just use any orange dress and make it so it's like something FP would wear
The next 2 are from my current favorite anime, Mirai Nikki.
First would be Yuno Gasai.
I haven't decided which of her outfits i'd wear but my main concern is finding contact lenses for cheap and finding the right wig. For sure i'll be making her weapon by myself (i't make things more fun that way too)
Second would be Uryuu Minene.
I'd need to find purple contact lenses for a more affordable price as well as a purple wig and her eye-patch. Then I have to decide which outfit to cosplay.
Sayaka Miki
is another character I want to cosplay. Honestly, i'd need a lot of money to get her costume, contact lenses, wig, and shoes. Making the weapon would be my job though so I can have fun making it.
The following cosplays are from my favorite video games. These would take some time to make (except for maybe 2 or 3 of them)
First would be Bioshock's Little Sister.
Deciding weather or not i'd have to buy a wig, unless my hair grows out. Guessing i'd need to buy contact lenses as well as finding her weapon. Or maybe i'll buy a Sack Boy doll (Little Big planet) to carry around. Lastly, I need to either make her dress/bow or try to buy it instead x.x
Mass Effect's Commander Femshep
Obvious that i'd cosplay as her, right? (Well if you follow me on Tumblr you'd know that). Anyways, all I'd really need is the N7 jacket considering I already have red hair (and everyone's FemShep looks different) so a simple cosplay here
Dishonored's Lady Emily
Still deciding whether or not I'd keep her on my list but no one seems to have made a cosplay yet. I'd probably add my own twist as well as making the cosplay myself. It is a new game after all so i'm unsure if the costume for her would be kind to my wallet.
Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina
I just bought Borderlands 2 so I know nothing about the next 2 characters. But, they seem pretty cool to do. I'd need more research on Tiny Tina so, nothing to say. (Updating later).
Borderlands 2 Gaige the Mechromancer
For Gaige, I clearly need to buy some parts for the costume (wig, goggles) but maybe the rest I can do myself.
Skyrim Nightingale Armor
This is my dream cosplay. I love, love, love Skyrim. I say this around Tumblr and I fell in love. No clue how to make this but I plan on learning how eventually.
Thanks for reading!
If you have any advice to give a beginner like me, please comment below!
(Lastly, pictures do not belong to me)












If you're ever looking for great and affordable contacts pinkyparadise.com has lots (and they even come in prescribe for those fellow blind bats like me!
ReplyDelete(also ebay is your savior for wigs. I got my Vriska wig for $15 + free shipping and it's fabulous)
cableknitdragon via la twitttter
Ehehe thanks c:
ReplyDelete