Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Table of Wonders~


Please excuse the messy area, I tried to tidy up as much as possible. Anyways, welcome to my art space tour 2013! 

Here I will be showing you guys a quick glance of the area I work in! Hope you enjoy it~


Here's the major section of my art space. I keep a little figure man so I can use it as reference for posing and such. I also require tons of arm space when I'm using my art tablet


Nothing compliments a table more than a desk organizer/pencil holder. Luckily I keep 2 to separate my pencils, pens, and paint brushes for quick and easy access! 


Messy right? 

Not much to see, just a general view of the second major space of my table. I also like to add cute things to make my space more cute for easy creative flow


I haven't used watercolor in years and I found my old painting pads that were still new and unused! 
Stay tunes for pictures in watercolor I guess :3


The ones to the far left and the far right are my sketchbooks. I'm almost running out of space inside both so i'll be buying (and reviewing) a new one. The red notebook is used for watercolor but I won't be using it until I get better.


Underneath my desk I keep my sculpting and polymer clay supplies inside adorable boxes. I keep newer supplies in a bigger box, my finished work inside a metal one, and the clear plastic ones are used to store little bits and pieces of random things and used clay.


I also keep an unused box of pastels that I will learn how to one day use. Currently i'll be using them for polymer clay works. 


Lastly, I keep a big box on the side of my table. It contains random cute knick-knacks of cute bits, stationary, stickers, markers, etc. It's a very convenient organizer for me to use.

Thank you for reading!

If you have anything to suggest or request feel free to comment below. If you have a post similar to this, feel free to link it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment