Monday, March 18, 2013

What's in my bag~


I've been meaning to do this post for quite some time but never got around to doing so. I was hoping to do this as a video but since it's a first time thing, i'll be doing it over pictures.


First of all, this is my brand new Rilakkuma baggie that I bought while I was in the Philippines. It's a decent size bag but you can't exactly place a binder or a huge textbook inside it. It comes with 2 rings for the owner to decorate with cute charms and keychains and 2 side pockets for whatever could fit inside. 


I always carry around cute little notebooks that I use for school. The thing I love most about these notebooks are that they're small, portable, and easy to store in purses and small backpacks. As far as I know, these little guys are available in Asian markets and shops only.


This is my mini make-up bag from Benefit cosmetics. I hardly carry it around but when i'm having a bad skin day or just feel like plastering things on my face, I stuff it with goodies that are useful for me. 


But I usually bring something like these small, travel size accessories. My favorite Shiseido chapstick that looks like a lipstick, Christian Dior eyeshadow palette, Urban Decay primer potion, Shiseido mascara, Urban Decay pencil eyeliner and a mini lipgloss that's also from Urban Decay. And lastly a small portable mirror I purchased from an Asian market.


I also tend to carry around some hand lotion (which is a must for me since I love having soft hands), some medication for when I am having shark week problems, my house keys, and of course a portable first aid kit for when I get too clumsy and make boo-boos. 


I never leave home without my phone and ipod of course. I also carry around some artsy related stuff so that the artist in me doesn't get bored. Like my portable sharpener and some yard to make bracelets in case I have some free time c:


Never leaving home without a good novel to carry around in case of art blocks or lack of a good creative flow. Currently reading the Mortal Instrument series (highly recommend it before the movie's realease this summer), some mini notebooks to write important reminders such as projects, etc. and a sheet of sticker to make my stuff and the area around me, cuter. 


Of course you guys have seen this little pencil case I bought. Also from the Philippines which I am really loving because I can't seem to find this little guy anywhere. 


Anyway it contains obvious items that are essential to a student. So, if you have a "what's in my bag" type post, feel free to leave a link below!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post of mine! 




1 comment: